Westbrook work in Partnership with Magic Software to enable our clients to rapidly integrate business systems.
Using Magic xpi Integration Platform provides solutions that are scalable, reliable and secure – reducing the expense and time required for our clients to plan and execute integration projects.
With capabilities across cloud, on-premise, mobile, and IoT systems, Magic xpi Integration Platform helps you build connected systems that offer a strategic advantage.
More than 30 years ago, Magic launched its first ever application technology for the development of business apps.
The Magic XPI provides customers with a friendly, code-free integration platform – with certified and prebuilt connectors to the leading IT vendors and major databases.
Using a Visual Studio Interface, the Magic XPI Platform rapidly increases the speed of integration, while providing a comprehensive suite of tools for maintaining and monitoring your data connections.
FAST & FRIENDLY
100+ Prebuilt Components
Certified and Optimized Adapters to Leading IT Systems
Web Services & Utilities
Code Free, Drag & Drop
For Business and IT Users
One Skill Set for Multiple Applications
Familiar and Intuitive Look & Feel
Enhanced User Experience
Improved Developer Productivity
– IoT connectivity via our MQTT adapter
– WCF Client connectivity and JSON Support in the DataMapper
– SAP ERP connector was validated for HANA support
– Do-it-yourself repeatable Connector Builder
– It supports runtime in .NET or Java
– Includes a built-in licensing mechanism
Supports Full Range of Enterprise Integration Patterns
– ESB Capabilities – Real-Time Triggers and Web Services
– ETL Capabilities – Scheduler and Data Mapper
– BPM Capabilities – Complex Business Logic, Messaging & Protocols
– Remote Monitoring
– Performance Monitoring at a Glance
– Alerts, Statistics
– Manually Invoke Scheduled Business Processes
Robust Magic xpi Engines
– High Scalability and High Availability
– Active-Active Clustering Out-of-the-Box
IMDG Messaging Layer
– High Scalability, Low Latency and High Availability
– Self-Healing, Guaranteed Message Delivery, Superior Performance
– Elastic Scalability
Secured Protocols & Sessions via Authentication & Encryption
– FTPS, HTTPS, SMTPS, IMAPS, POP3S, WS-Security, SSL/TLS
– SFTP – Secure file transfer based on SSH
Our depth of experience allows us to bring best practice and advice from a wide range of business functions – and our team have specialist areas of expertise to provide deep platform knowledge.
At Westbrook we put users first to ensure you get the most out of Salesforce – adoption and training are an integral part of our solutions.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.